News from Befrienders Dublin
In July, Befrienders headed to Bundoran for our annual holiday. It was another 10/10 experience. As usual, we took part in a huge range of activities: Karaoke, Bingo, Cinema, Waterpark, Swimming, Kayaking, Horse riding and shopping. We also went on a day trip around Sligo, visiting Mullaghmore, Glencar Waterfall and Rosses Point Beach (on the hottest day of the year). We visited W.B Yeats’ Grave also. We also had a marvellous picnic at the beautiful Glencar Waterfall & went to a classic car show. Overall, everyone had a great time.
Befrienders Dublin would like to thank: Georgina & all the staff at SVDP Bundoran Holiday Centre for looking after us so well, The Eclipse Cinema, Bundoran, Waterworld Bundoran, Surf N turf Bundoran, Donegal Equestrian Centre, The Peak Restaurant & last but not least, the Garda who escorted us to the Old Shiel hospital in Ballyshannon in the middle of the night when one of our party was taken ill.
Click on the fab thumbnails for a bigger picture!
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016