News from Befrienders Dublin
On Saturday 25 June, Befrienders Dublin held our annual Barbeque at Goirtin. We had decided to hold the barbeque indoors due to the recent monsoon-like rain. But although it was cloudy on the day, the rain never fell & in fact it was quite sunny for a while. So, while we had our food indoors, we were able to venture outdoors for some ballgames. We danced to the fab music provided by DJ Dr. Jay (he also helped with the cooking!). Thanks to everyone who helped make this a wonderful day & of course many thanks to Our Glorious Leader Ann for putting it all together.
Click on the fab thumbnails for a bigger picture!
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016
- Befrienders Bundoran Holiday, July 2016