News from Befrienders Dublin
Saturday, August 15th 2015 saw Befrienders Dublin throw its annual Barbeque. This year the theme was all things Mexican. Tacos & Fajitas were made by Wonder-chef Leanne, but there were also the usual BBQ staples of burgers & sausages. Vegetarians like this writer were provided with a choice of lovely salads. The music was by DJ Jason who soon had the well-fed crowd bopping like it was 2099!
As well as our members, we had some visitors from Inch House in Balbriggan and it was lovely talking with them.
Thanks to Leanne for the lovely food, Jason for the fab sounds and to all who helped make the Befrienders BBQ a great day out!
Click on the pictures for a bigger version.
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016
- Befrienders Bundoran Holiday, July 2016