News from Befrienders Dublin
Just before Christmas, Befrienders Dublin visited Dublin’s only Wax Museum. We had a fab time posing with all the waxworks, especially in The Chamber of Horrors. Thanks to the staff & management of The Wax Museum for a wonderful day!
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016