News from Befrienders Dublin
Barbara Lary passed away on the 1st of October, 2014. When making the funeral arrangements, Barbara’s family asked that instead of flowers, people would instead make a donation (if they wished) to Befrienders Dublin. The following people very kindly donated a total of €1,351 to Befrienders Dublin:
Kerry & Theresa Ford.
Nick and Janine Fredericksz
Maggy & Dave Holmes.
Nick, Pavel, Tanya, and Ann Lary.
Richard (Neil) Bowman & Carole Mahoney.
Marina Lary Walker and Park Walker.
“I have not known Barbara for that long but definitely long enough to count Barbara amongst my friends. Lovely people never really die for the ones who really appreciated them, they stay in your thoughts.” Christiane Durassier.
Befrienders Dublin would like to thank Barabra’s Family and friends for their kindness and to assure them that the money they donated will greatly help us to continue to provide a much-needed service to our members.
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016
- Befrienders Bundoran Holiday, July 2016