News from Befrienders Dublin
Physical health problems of service users may often go unnoticed. This may be because there is a tendency for health concerns to be confused with, or dismissed as, symptoms or experiences of mental ill health. This research aims to explore views on reporting physical symptoms or how stigma may affect their reporting of physical symptoms.
Take the survey here.
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016
- Befrienders Bundoran Holiday, July 2016