News from Befrienders Dublin
On July 3d, NDBS held our annual barbeque at Goirtin. Organised by Ann & her team, plenty of lovely food & non-alcoholic cocktails & soft drinks were also on offer. There was lots of dancing to the fab music of DJ Jason & our Kevin sang & played his guitar at the end.
The rain which had fallen steadily all day finally stopped and although it wasn’t quite Hawaiian-strength, the sun did come out for about five minutes! In keeping with The Luau theme, some wore Hawaii 5-0 type clothes & head-bands, we made up posters of Hawaiian greetings, and everyone was given a name-tag with the Hawaiian version of their name. Mine was Twittykaka for some reason!
Thanks to Ann (& the gang of volunteers, members & staff who helped out) for a swell night & many thanks to Celestial Green Ventures for making this great evening possible!
Click on photographs to enlarge.
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016