News from Befrienders Dublin
On a rainy night in December, NDBS staff & members hit Wynn’s Hotel for their annual Xmas shindig. The food was scrumptious & the drink wasn’t bad either! (Enjoy alcohol sensibly, says Smoky Bear). We finished the night in style by ‘gettin’ on down’ to the block-rockin’ beats of DJ Jay.
Thanks to Wynne’s Hotel, Our glorious Leader Ann for organising everything, Paula for the fabulous photogaphs, Jason for the magnificent music & all the staff & members of NDBS for a great party. See you next Year!
Click on pictures to enlarge.
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016