News from Befrienders Dublin
Over 20 social club members braved the weather for this year’s BBQ in the Phoenix Park and miraculously we managed to dodge the worst of the rain. Anne’s stirling work on the barbeque stopped spirits from getting too dampened and it’s safe to say that a great time was had by all.
It was a great opportunity for social club members to get togetar before the Summer holiday to Bundoran later on this month. It was also great to see some new faces attending the BBQ. Hopefully, next year we will get some Summer weather for the Summer BBQ.
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016
- Befrienders Bundoran Holiday, July 2016