News from Befrienders Dublin
On Wednesday March 11th 2015, The Befrienders mob tramped down to Cleary’s pub in Amiens Street to watch our friends and colleagues Tommy and Joseph get shorn of their facial hair to raise funds for us.
Joseph was content to lose his beard, but on the night, Tommy decided to get his head-hair shaved off also. He was so unrecognisable afterwards that he could probably go on a bank-robbing spree and get away with it! Of course,Tommy would never do such a thing, as he is a law-abiding citizen.
We would like to thank Tommy and Joseph and everyone who donated. We’re still waiting for some sponsorship money, but at the last count, we had raised over €1,000!
Thanks also to Christine for doing the shaving and Ann and John Brien for the great pictures!
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016