News from Befrienders Dublin
Elefriends is a supportive online community where you can be yourself. Elefriends is a safe place to listen, share and be heard. If you think you’ve tried everything, think again. Some people find contacting an online forum easier than ringing a helpline.
Elefriends is run by the British mental health charity MIND. It started as a facebook group, but now is a fully-fledged website. Signing up is easy, provide an email address, set a password and you’re off. Members can post text, photos & video messages.
Elefriends is moderated by Mind, Mondays to Fridays, 10am to 5pm. It is monitored once a day on weekends and public holidays. Sign up today!
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016
- Befrienders Bundoran Holiday, July 2016