News from Befrienders Dublin
Protect your password
Memorize your password, do not write it down.
Do not share your password. Create a new account instead.
Avoid using one password for all your logins.
Don’t provide your password to someone for assistance unless you verify:
1.They need the password
2.They are who they say they are
Avoid logging in from public computers.
Change your password frequently.
Tips for choosing a password
Avoid dictionary words.
Avoid familiar items (names, phone numbers, etc.).
Use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
Use more characters (20+).
Thanks to efreemedia.ie
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016