News from Befrienders Dublin
Our friends and co-workers Tommy O’Flaherty and Joseph Dunne are having their beards shaved off to raise funds for Befrienders Dublin. As you can see, Tommy’s is a fine growth indeed. His poor old chin will feel mighty naked! Joseph’s bristles are not quite as luxurious but then, he hasn’t been growing them as long.
If you would like to donate please go our donations page here or fill in a sponsorship card in any of the clubs or in Befrienders Dublin office. Better still, go along to cheer Tommy & Joseph on (& donate) on the night!
Befriender’s Tommy & Joseph will shave off their beards in aid of Befrienders Dublin in Clearys Pub, Amiens Street, Dublin 1, Wednesday 11th March at 8pm. ALL WELCOME!
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016
- Befrienders Bundoran Holiday, July 2016