… My two befriendees, are in a very different place now to when i first met them. Both were characterised then by a nervous, apologetic approach to dealing with others and very lacking in confidence. This is where the matching service. i.e. yourself and the others in the Befriending team, showed great judgement in pairing them […]
Archive for June, 2012
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016