Singer-songwriter Dermot Lambert has shown his support for Mental Health awareness by pledging all proceeds from the first single from his upcoming solo album to the Green Ribbon campaign. Buy it here.
Archive for May, 2013
Video from GreenRibbon.ie highlighting the need to talk about mental health.
This is National Volunteering Week and NDBS would like to sincerely thank all our volunteers for giving so selflessly of their time and energy. We really appreciate your kindness, enthusiasm and good will. Keep up the good work! More Info Here.
See Change and its partner organisations are rolling out a month long Green Ribbon national campaign to get people talking openly about mental health problems in May 2013. Research conducted by See Change revealed that in Ireland 0f 2012, mental health problems are simply not talked about and remain hidden. 56% of Irish people […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016