We recently took our annual Holiday to Bundoran. The weather was fine, on the whole. We took part in lots of lovely activities. We took a cruise round Donegal Bay, enjoying the lovely views and the fresh sea air (and the odd seal). Debbie said: “Don’t rock de boat (or did we rock the boat?). […]
Archive for August, 2014
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016