In July 2015, Befrienders Dublin had their Annual Holiday in Bundoran. The weather was typically Irish (changeable), but we always had something to do. We took part in lots of interesting activities such as Horse-riding, Body-boarding and Sea-kayaking. We went to the cinema, to live music gigs and we also went on shopping outings to […]
Archive for August, 2015
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016