On Friday 18 December 2015, Befrienders Dublin braved the wintry weather to attend the Befriender’s 2015 Christmas Party. It took place in the lovely Clayton Hotel at St. John Rogerson’s Quay in Dublin’s Docklands. A Mulled wine reception got us in the mood for the excellent four-course meal to come. Lots of fun was had […]
Archive for January, 2016
Befrienders Dublin are looking for Volunteers (0ver 18) to support adults with Mental Health problems. Full training is provided. As a befriender you are matched with a befriendee and meet with them on a regular basis (usually once a week). You can go for coffee, go for walks or other mutually acceptable activity. Volunteer Training […]
Just before Christmas, Befrienders Dublin visited Dublin’s only Wax Museum. We had a fab time posing with all the waxworks, especially in The Chamber of Horrors. Thanks to the staff & management of The Wax Museum for a wonderful day!
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016