Earlier this year, Befrienders Dublin ran its second Photography Course. The first one was in 2014. Once again, Paula Geraghty was at the helm and took the group through its paces over ten weeks of day-trips to places like Powerscourt and Bray. There were also classroom days where the group would review the pictures they […]
Archive for November, 2016
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016