Canice Lawlor The photography course was a great experience. Having something to do and somewhere to go on a Saturday made the weekends more exciting and something to look forward to. Although I had done Photography in the past, I felt I still had new things to learn and it was important for me to […]
Archive for December, 2016
Click Pics for bigger version!
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016