Click Pics for bigger version!
Archive for the ‘Art’ Category
SAVOURING EVERY TEAR Savouring every tear. You’ll be lucky, To get in another beer, Because it’s the end For you for another year. Look into your soul. Dont let the bells toll. Let your sight go. As you enter another world, You’ll be thinking of another bold Year to come back from. All that’s arranged […]
‘Little Miracles’ Art Exhibition is a collaboration between two Dublin Mental Health service providers – HSE EVE Goirtin Centre, and H.O.P.S. Rehabcare. EVE Goirtin is a HSE Hub programme which aims to support individuals in the community, based in Grangegorman, Dublin 7. H.O.P.S (Harrison’s Opportunities & Placement Service) is a Rehabcare community day service based […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016