Directions to Befrienders Dublin, Goirtin – updated September 2018
DIRECTIONS TO GOIRTIN
Goirtin has moved again and we are now located off Rathdown road in Dublin 7.
Coming from Phibsboro
Go to the left of St. Peters church (staying on the North Circular road) and continue for about 1Km. You pass Ashley motors on your right and the Charleville Lodge hotel on your left. After the Charleville Lodge hotel take a left turn onto Rathdown road.Walk about 500m and when you come to the end of the houses you will see the entrance to the Luas. The 1st gate surrounded by Grey hording should have a white sign with green writing saying EVE Goirtin. You enter this gate and following the road around till the end. We are in the single story building.
Coming from Hanlon’s corner
After about 600m take the 2ND right hand turn onto Grangegorman Upper road. Follow this road and when you come to the end of the houses on the left hand side your will see the entrance to Grangegorman Luas stop. After the Luas entrance you will see a gate with a sign saying EVE GOIRTIN. Eenter this gate and follow the road around till the end.
Coming from City Centre
Take the LUAS green line tram (Direction: Broombridge) and alight at Grangegorman station. When you exit the station onto Rathdown Road, you should enter the 1st gate on your left and follow the road around to the end. There will be a white sign with green writing saying
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016