News from Befrienders Dublin
On Friday 18 December 2015, Befrienders Dublin braved the wintry weather to attend the Befriender’s 2015 Christmas Party. It took place in the lovely Clayton Hotel at St. John Rogerson’s Quay in Dublin’s Docklands. A Mulled wine reception got us in the mood for the excellent four-course meal to come. Lots of fun was had by all. Our Glorious Leader Ann supplied bubble-blowers, hats and reindeer ears, party poppers & glow sticks.
Music was provided by a band and a D.J. There was lots of dancing (fueled partly by some tasty christmas cocktails). Throughout the evening, there were plenty of spot prizes. From our entourage, only Joseph won anything. His prize? A bottle of red wine, not much use to a non-drinker like himself (but I’m sure he was able to ‘re-gift’ it over the Festive Season).
Thanks to the Clayton Hotel, to our staff, volunteers & members, but most of all to Ann, without whom NONE of this would have been possible. Thanks, Boss!
Click on the fab pics by Ann & Tommy for a bigger picture!
Recent Blog Posts
- Befrienders Dublin 2017 Photography Project – ‘Every Picture Tells a story’.
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Project – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – By The Photographers
- Befrienders Dublin 2016 Photography Exhibition – ‘Capturing The Moment’ – Pics & Video
- Befrienders Dublin visit Japanese Gardens & National Stud, 20 Aug 2016
- Befrienders Dublin hit Powerscourt Gardens & Waterfall – 13 Aug, 2016